Remove the Trust Level system!

I didn’t even know it existed o.o

No one has to do anything, either you’re active enough or you’re not. It’s a minor perk for those who don’t break the rules and take part a lot. The biggest part is actually reading.

I have expressed all sorts of opinions against things I dislike in game, I’m just capable of doing it without having to swear, threaten other posters or insult them.

1 Like

You can see what level you currently are by looking at your forum activity (forum profile). It currently works on a per character basis. People who spend a lot of time posting on many alts will find it harder to build up trust level than someone who just posts on one character regularly.

It should show some basic information at the top (this is mine):-

My trust level says regular, that is Trust Level 3. I believe 2 is called member.

You still have to do certain amount of posts, get likes and make likes. I never get it my self and I dont need to, but I still find it odd that not everyone can and it is like an reward. Lol wth mine says regular too, I cant post i think and how can I be same rank when I often get my replies removed.

everyone can and get hearts though? you just have to put a tiny amount of effort into it. the heart requirements for tl3 are so low they are negligible. you need to give 30 and receive 20 hearts in like 100 days.

2 Likes

The likes thing is incredibly minimal, it’s the reading the forum that is the most demanding part. We tell most people to take part in Trust Level topic if they are struggling to make the 20 likes, and give 30 likes.

The earliest a new user can hit TL3 is over a 50 day period but the requirements can be met over a 100 day period.

You can read up about the various requirements in the pinned FAQ

2 Likes

Got it, but my rank says also regular. I just cant make images but doesnt matter for me. And if that is the rank i need, im speechless how I got it😁

2 Likes

The url is http://gph.is/XJlRgg

Can you post that? If you are TL3 you should be able to.

1 Like

Puppies!!!

Lol im level 3. Or?

Yes :slight_smile:

There are two ways to get it, if you were in the beta or if you’ve accrued the relevant requirements as laid out in the FAQ.

My alts still have my beta access privileges atm.

Ok im clueless how I got it, im an old angry middleaged man , I get many post flagged but still yet i have level 3. :grin:

1 Like

see, wasnt that bad. lol

3 Likes

Being flagged happens to us all. Whether or not action is taken is quite another.

If you’ve broken the rules then you should receive an email confirming that you’ve got a punishment of a timeout of some kind.

If they deem your post was fine then they it’s business as usual.

2 Likes

I will post angry dog pics to scare your cats off!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Even though i agree that everyone should have it, i can only say : if I have it, everyone can obtain it easy.

3 Likes

3 Likes

fren.

3 Likes