Remove Transmog restrictions!

Every class should be able to transmog any armor and weapon type available.

Nuff said!

4 Likes

I totally agree with this. I am stuck with a staff, i hate staffs, i think they are way too big, but then again, that goes for almost every weapon…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This so much. Why can’t I mog my DH weapon to look like the vengeance warglaives? Why can I make it look like a sword or an axe, but not a mace? Why can’t I make it look like druid or rogue leather, or even cloth or plate? Why?

There’s nothing that breaks when you do that and it will make mogging so much better.

Obviously mogging a sword to a bow makes no sense, but a staff to a want + off-hand, why not? Why not make my DH use a shield as off-hand? It doesn’t influence gameplay

That’s not a transmog restriction. You just are physicly unable to use maces.

He made it quite clear that was an issue that was understood.

If it’s purely cosmetic and we still can’t actually wield that weapon type it has zero effect on gameplay.

I for one would like to transmog 2 swords over my MH/OH combo or transmog a polearm over my staff.

As long as there are some restrictions like not mogging melee weapons to range weapons and vice versa and not mogging 1H to 2H and vice versa (except for Fury warrs), it would be great.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.