Remove warmode

I saw literally 1 alliance in past 1 month. Only way to fight is to make group or go solo and die outside of stormwind. :frowning: I love shadowlands, but this can be fixed by either fixing phases or removing warmode.

4 Likes

Yesterday I had some fun leveling with wm on.
But I agree, most of the time on 60 there is nothing fun happening in terms of proper wpvp.

they need to give good rewards in world pvp. Give 5-10 conquest per kill, give anima, give something good. WPVP is dead

3 Likes

Wpvp was not meant for rewards. Wpvp was meant for global conflict when there was no warmode and you had no chance to hide.

Basically it’s the problem of players that they only want “physical” rewards instead of fun. Fun is not a reward anymore.

2 Likes

Ho ho ho, stop it right there! They already took PvP servers away from us, don’t do this too.

But yea, there is an issue. Even when the Alliance enlistment bonus was 15% I barely saw any outside of the Maw starting area. Those…those…who tag in only for the bloody quest (not even that then, idk why).

Give War Mode a bit more PvP activities and get rid of the quests and bonuses. Invasions, battles, something, anything.

2 Likes

I got it like OP meant to revert it to previous (original state).
Imagine playing in pvp server while being phased (properly phased ) with other pvp realms, must be fun.

Or like “you can’t completely disable pvp but adjust the amount of it” so those who don’t like it while being on a pvp server (sic!) could just minimize it and those who enjoy it will phase in to numbers and numbers of opposite faction

Upd: I hate t9

Mwa, that’s too late now. You can’t really undo what’s been done even though it would have been a neat solution.

They just have to rethink the whole World PvP thing, redesign it and work our way up from the current situation.

In BfA it sort of worked due to the events (although there was too much quest-caused camping). We have nothing atm to make up for that loss and suddenly the whole system looks like an internship-graded solution.

2 Likes

Alternative topic title - make wpvp great again!

Make the world feel alive instead of a lobby game.

And I was bored, went outside stormwind as horde…and there was like 3 alliance, 2 of them were low lvl.

Bring back crate air drops! And faction bases within zones. And the WPvP quests. And assaults. I know a lot hated BfA, but I had a lot of fun in its WPvP with that setup. Sharding didn’t bother me, as long as there were conflict points. SL has no conflict points, or very limited.

i didnt know how to turn it off the first few days and dirty allies body camped me wilst leveling.

I was totally new to te game couldnt even defend myself if i tried.

Since i only go out to get something done fast, ive never turned it on again afterwards.

Adding WPvP like in Vanilla/TBC would be great.

@Rotdot Because of bad phasing, I know on beginning there were either 95% allies or 95% horde in one phase… Now there is 99.9%

Since no faction balance, i don’t see any reason why i would turn pvp on. If you will not over runned by numbers of horde there is plenty of one shooting rogues, paladins, warriors or balance druids.

I was pretty sure there is no faction balance, but when I researched - there is actually decent balace. At least what google resources say.

Factions are balanced on world content but most alliance just turns warmode off because there is too much ganking from the pvp “hero” faction 30% more recourses are not really incentive when you cant do anything without dying constantly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.