Removing Authenticator

Hello,

I have another account which is very old. I was trying to contact with the technical support for a month nobody replied so i had to open a new account and bought the newest. I want my old account back the only way is to remove its authenticator. I have been in the U.S.A and U.K so I was traveling.

my old account e mail address is: [removed by support]
please remove its authenticator as soon as possible,

Thank you,

They can’t just remove the authenticator. That would make the authenticators rather pointless if anyone could come along and ask for its removal.

There is a way you can remove it yourself, I am not sure how that works, but in your case, I suspect that you are going to have to go through customer support, and prove that it is your account, before they will remove it.

The forums are not able to do this for you due to the sensitive nature of the questions you will be asked.

Hello m8. As said above you will need to prove that the account is yours. Contact the costumer service and then describe your situation, they will need you to send them a picture of your “identification card” , the whole process will likely take some days since covid-19 take out some of their staff. This did work perfectly for me twice!

Wish u best of luck!

I have already did that but i didnt get any response.

Hi Fiatlux,

As others have mentioned, you’ll need to contact support directly for assistance with this. In case anyone else needs it, here is the relevant link.

If you already sent a ticket with requested verification, you just need to hang tight for now. Given the current situation wait times are a bit longer than normal and we’re working hard to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Also, it’s not a good idea to put your email address in a public forum.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out Dottie! I’ve edited the OP now.