Reopening the Mage Tower with Legion Timewalking in 9.1.5

why wouldnt it be available in the next expansion tho? and if you dont plan on playing druid right now it doesnt matter if you get it now or in half a year or so.

sure, im not a fan of timed content as well but i dont think its that bad.

1 Like

There are several reasons why someone didn’t get the Mage Tower looks back in Legion and saying all these reasons are invalid and “you’ll just have to accept you didn’t get them” is really annoying.

This “There need to be exclusive rewards even though the content got so easy it wasn’t even a challenge” is just bad game design.

People said that in 8.3 the Mage Tower was a breeze, so not a challenge at all, so I don’t see the reason it needs to be exclusive.

Also I don’t really like the whole “there needs to be stuff you can’t get later” deal, I wish more “exclusive” content got added to BMAH.

23 Likes

Mmm, the druid skin is not such a big problem tbh, but I hate that I’ll be only able to play legion m+ for 2-3 weeks.

if its just about m+ then i dont really get it. others might like any of the other tw dungeons or items and they cant get/play it until its up again and have to wait.

I’m excited for this. I have the weapon appearances and would love these armor sets. I still think its bs that boomkin never got new forms with this. Granted we can see our weapons… But I still feel it was a lazy excuse. As they’re granting many wishes lately, give us a felowlkin ty…

1 Like

Same, I need to gear up this warrior now :frowning: The war set is soo cool!

Don’t trust them. It’s bullpoop.

1 Like

The rotation of the timewalking events are stupid, they should be weekly roatation, gatekeeping again cuz no reason.
And making stuff unavailable each expansion will never bring you fresh players.

8 Likes

so basically, druids get their weapon reward, and the rest of us “only” armor? damn. no idea why everyone thinks blizz loves druids ^^

10 Likes

I would kinda like some changes to the rotation of the weekly bonus events.

Ideally one of the timewalking events should be up each week. There’s no reason that there can’t be a pet battle event and a timewalking event at the same time. Same goes for the pvp weekly events.

That would also help to reduce the downtime on the individual events. M+ (and thus tw m+) are about pushing higher and higher. But that’s just not really possible with only one week of legion timewalking every few month.

1 Like

Ok so now when you introduced the bear form
start thinking about bringing back mop and WOD challanges just like mage tower
and give me a different color of those sets and weapons
Thanks

1 Like

So we’re giving guardian druids what they want but every other class isn’t getting anything except a recolor of a set we already have 4 times? How is this fair, literally no one cares about these armors, why aren’t they a reward for getting Keystome Master in legion timewalking? And they’re a reward for mage tower instead? Why not make mage tower weapon recolors for all classes instead of giving druids their form and nothing else and wasting the tier set recolors on the mage tower?

9 Likes

Very happy to get to try out the Mage Tower challenges, I heard they were fun.

4 Likes

Well, they do have 4 of the werebear skins that no one will ever get again. That’s four exclusive items versus just one. It’s a good compromise to have a new skin for everyone, saying a model in the game can never come back again is just ridiculous (think Amani War Bear coming back as Amani Battle Bear).

As long as those players can be recognizable for completing the Mage Tower challenges (by their skin colours), I just don’t see a problem.

god forbid druids get something that is actually visible considering 3/4 specs are shapeshifted most of the time.

5 Likes

The new Werebear fel style form looks nice and I think it’s a fair compromise for all people who didn’t do the Mage Tower back in Legion.

3 Likes

Some of them look cool, others are a bit of a hit/miss. I’m assuming there’s no time-gate with these transmogs since they seem to be a part of the timewalk. Anyway, great to have mage tower back, and new rewards for it seem fitting. Would’ve been quite stupid if they brought back the old rewards.

1 Like

god forbid we get actually well designed weapon skins even if recolors into the game, let’s add more armor transmog to sets that already have 5 obtainable variants into the game

5 Likes

OMG! Thank you for the bear form! <3 One question, though: Is it gonna be account-wide? Will I be able to transmog it on my alt druids?

I wonder how doable it’ll be. I tried so hard in Legion but couldn’t do it. My challenge involved running round & round in circles being chased by an npc … and I just can’t do being chased (could never do the toboggan quests in Kul Tiras either). I wonder if the tuning will make it possible for someone who panics when chased.

1 Like