Rep Costs 10 characters

Hello there,

my problem is rather a question. It goes as follows:
Why is there a need for rep costs?

I find myself struggling in high mythic keys and for the last HC bosses but I love grinding, just like in Diablo IV. What I don’t love is, that costs have gotten insanely high with endgame gear. Transmogging costs 562 gold. I’d love to switch around different mogs but it’s so expensive. afaik repairing shares the same value of the gear and dying in some M+ dungeons costs me 500 gold aswell.
I remember grinding to 500g a few years ago for weeks to be able to fly on a new twink. These days I have to watch youtube guides not only to learn bosses but to make enough money to be able to finance raiding. While that is nothing new in specific, I still wonder,

TLDR;
Why is there repair costs in the game and why is it as high as it is?

Love the expension, love cross realm, love a lot of quality of life with upgrading.

Regards

This is one of the goldsinks in the game to counteract the gold income you get from world drops (raids/quests/etc…) the costs increase the more valuable your gear is and more repair is required.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.