Rep tokens for old Path Finder?

Hi,

I’m currently grinding the rep for BFA flying. I have intentions of getting all the older Path Finder achievements as I’m a returning player and have missed a lot of content.

Will i have to grind out the rep just like I’m doing now or is there any catchup items such as Rep tokens that i can just buy?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, no. You can’t buy rep. I think the only exception is Draenor. You can actually buy these medallions from the AH that give you 1k rep for every faction in Draenor, but they are hella expensive. You can also drop them from certain rares. This will help you a lot with Draenor Pathfinder.
Legion/BfA has no such thing sadly, so it’s all manual work for those. Just be sure to pick up every available side quest along the way, because they can generally lead to quest lines that offer a nice amount of rep.

Edit: Here’s the medallion I was talking about: https://www.wowhead.com/item=128315/medallion-of-the-legion

1 Like

I new I’d seen something about those medallions somewhere. Sucks that there isn’t something for Legion.

My plan was to get them all to make levelling alts slightly easier.

Yeah, unfortunately they seem to be making it harder. Draenor had the medallions, MoP had the ability to star a faction for bonus rep, and you could find special tokens that grant 1k rep to a random faction. At revered you could even buy a special insignia that boosted all rep gains by 100%.
Then Legion removed all that. You can still find tokens in chests that grant 250 rep, but in all my time while grinding Pathfinder, I never found a single one lol.

haha thats crazy there so rare and for such little rep.

Do dungeons give any rep? Maybe i could spam old dungeons just one shotting everything?

Nah, you can’t just slap on a tabard and go ham on dungeons. if that were the case everybody would have had flying within the first week of Legion/BFA pathfinder dropping.

Pretty sure you can buy reputation tokens when there are timewalking.

In legion you have emmisaries, world quests, it’s way easier to get legion flying than draenor.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.