Repeating tank problems of shadowlands fated

No tank changes before the awakened season is most likely repeating the problem of shadowlands fated where kyrian DK overshadowed every other tank. No one can really compete with double sigil, that is far stronger than any aoe stops in the game and for some reason does not DR like stuns do. On top of that evokers are the only ones who can add to the gap with opressing roar.

On top of that having two fear sigils, aoe stun, grippy sigil and imprison just feels wildly excessive. What is the point of an awakened season if you do not shake up the meta at all?

2 Likes

If you’re unhappy playing your DH, just play something else. At the level you’re playing it makes absolutely zero difference which class you tank on.

2 Likes

as a completly mediocre tank i had absolutely 0 issue to get all +20 on 3 different tanks this season

didnt see any difference in speed of invites between my VDH / prot pala and guardian druid or in terms of completion of +20 s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why does the meta need to be shaken up?

I play for fun with my friends.

Also, you’re hardly operating at the level where “the meta” matters. I don’t get why people obsess over things that don’t have anything to do with them.

VDH trivializes the hard part mythic plus keys; co-ordinated kicks and stops. It does too much damage, is too tanky (for a healing tank) and has too much control.

Yes, you can do high keys on all specs but some specs, and races, trivialize mechanics way too much.

Ability pruning is off the table for S4 so there needs to be some downward number adjustments to the outliers in M+.

Filler season. There’s no real point on playing S4.

1 Like

What are u smoking, highest timed key is +13 currently, last season not this season.

It is good to have filler seasons. I don’t want to return to SOO days. It was awful.

If you learnt how to read dates you’d see they posted it last season.

Well this doesnt make any sense. No matter how trash i am everything just is way easier with a dh tank right now, so it’d affect me more. But thanks for checking up on what content i do, appreciate it.

None of the trash in any dungeon offers anywhere near the same challenge for a group with other tank as it does for vdh.

Next week is fortified and i’d imagine this’ll become more of an issue for anyone who pugs instead of having a regular group, and even if you do, do you want to feel like you’re trolling people you play with?

None of the trash in any dungeon offers any kind of challenge at the level you’re playing, so it’s irrelevant.