Reporting pay to use Rested XP addon

This addon is a pay-to-use addon if u use it for more than just initial levels.
It is highly effective, and changes the nature of play for any person who use it.
Streamers promote this in their videos. Solheim Gaming on youtube is one of these streamers, although I believe its not his personal gain to promote it.

I hereby report this to Blizzard through this post/thread.

2 Likes

Nice try, but it will not change anything. If you really want to “report” it, look up the legal department.

The addon itself doesnt cost anything. Its also just a god damm leveling guide, even if its effective.

If you think there’s a problem with it, the best place to report it would probably be hacks@blizzard.com explaining exactly what the problem is with it.

Why has this thread been marked with “This topic has a solution” ?

It means either you (not in this case by the sound of it) or a Blizzard representative has marked a post as the correct solution. I.e. What Ananda said above is correct.

Do we get any insight in what the solution is ?

Stop replying in mysterious ways pls.

1 Like

Telling you to email Blizzard is mysterious?

Do you always have to be so aggressive, Rivendale?

I explained how to report it further up and Shammoz quoted my reply. I shall try again, this time not as a quote:

‘If you think there’s a problem with it, the best place to report it would probably be hacks@blizzard.com explaining exactly what the problem is with it.’

As a blue marked that reply as the solution, then that’s what you need to do.