Reprogressing last 3 bosses of amyrdrassil feels bad. really bad

So as a guild that was farming Fyrak mythic, we decided to keep it together in S4, farm some gear and carry on.

However these bosses are just brutal. it is really not fun to reprogress smolderon tindral and fyrakk.

Pretty much the point of Fated season, “awakened” raids resets your gear checks.

I’m trying not to be annoyed because I’ve gone from a group that was 5 ilvls from cap, to a group that is 20+ ilvls off cap.

But it is kind of still in very recent memory that I was easily able to farm these guys, and now it’s not so much.

I think the annoying part is that Aberrus was just conspicuously easier than VotI or Amirdrassil. It led to many people hoping/assuming that Amirdrassil would also be an easy clear with any random pug, and it isn’t.

Smolderon is of course the worst offender. Never join a group above 20 players on that guy because it might as well by mythic.

i think its fair to be annoyed when something you were farming with your eyes closed last week goes back to being the absolute pigs ear of a boss you have already had 300 pulls on this patch.

its kind of different with raza and sark because we have had a tier break. but i get that it can be massively demoralising in amirdrasil especially becuase alot of those bosses just wernt very fun to begin with

i doubt you will get much sympathy on the forums tho. very few people understand the mental toll it takes to progress the end bosses of a mythic raid