Reputation reset (and keeps resetting)

If you search the support site you’ll still get a search result (note: updated 7 months ago) but when you click the link it says PAGE NOT FOUND. They’ve literally swept it under the rug after ignoring it for longer than a year because I don’t ever remember if being corrected.

They claimed fixing it once, but judging by forum and wowhead comments, the reputation reset at least two more times afterwards. Around that time, Voldunai reputation kept resetting as well (updated 4 months ago).

What concerns me the most is the line “provided we can verify”. Simple process for reputations which have a corresponding achievement for reaching Exalted, something Dark Talons and few other factions do not have.

Even worse for Paragon reputations because I seriously doubt someone will be willing to sift through months of quest log data for individual characters.

Dark Talons and equivalent cannot be farmed in one sitting or over a “reasonable” time because reputation activities are being drip-fed to you every 3 days without any large gains similar to that of a once-per-week repeatable quest from Valdrakken. I’m not joking when I say that this was a 40 day long process.

1 Like