Reputation tab freez

When I bring up the reputation screen “U” I can scroll to the bottom with no issue. Once I get to the bottom, I cannot scroll back up and using the bar on the right does nothing as well.

If I want to get back to the top I have to /reload to get it to work again.

I can scroll as long as I do not go all the way to the bottom. Once I get to the very bottom I cannot go back up. Neither can I do anything else like expand or collapse the categories.

Upon further testing, I noticed that there is a category “Other” in the listing and it is near the very bottom just above the “Inactive” category. I noticed that once I scroll to where it appears or if I interact with this category I get the same issue of no longer being able to scroll. Some of my alts do not have this category and there is no scrolling issue. Some of the listing under “Other” are always changing and some do not make sense like right now I have listed are “Cataclysm Neutral”, “BLANK Exalted”, “The Burning Crusade Neutral”. But other times these are not listed and there are other there instead.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.