Requirements for Mimirons Head drop

Hello everyone,

I returned to WoW after a big gap with the on-going 7 day dragon expansion trial.

After I finished the first zone and Dracthyr 2 levels worth of Story experience I thought I’d try my luck again in Ulduar 25 man for Yogg Saron’s mount
This would turn out to be my approx. 100+ kill with no mount. I just wanted to clarify the drop eligibility requirements:

• Firstly, I switched to 25 man heroic but it still showed 10 man in the top right hand corner. I went in and out and tried again but it wouldnt change. I went ahead with 10 man run, was I still eligible for drop?

• Following were the previous bosses that I cleared before Yogg Kill:

Flame Leviathan - Defeated
XT-002 Deconstructor - Defeated
Kologarn - Defeated
Auriaya - Defeated
Hodir - Defeated
Thorim - Defeated
Freya - Defeated
Mimiron - Defeated
General Vezax - Defeated

The Four guardians were looking down and I did not speak to any of them before starting the encounter. It’s been a while but just wanted to confirm if after the above 10 man oddity and the above previous boss kill count, Did I kill Yogg the correct way to be eligible for Mimiron’s Head mount to drop ?

Thanks for your time : )

There is no longer a 10 or 25 version of Ulduar. Once it got a timewalking difficulty it was converted into a flex raid, so there is only one version of it regardless of what you set your settings to.

1 Like

alright noted.
Any idea about if I killed Yogg the correct way to enable the mount to drop?

I believe you have to defeat Yogg-saron without any help from any keeper, I’m not aware of any other necessary conditions so you probably did it right. Drop chance is just very low.

You speak to none of the keepers and just go ham on tentacle teeth man.

Alright I guess i’ve been doing it correctly then. 105 kills and nothing.
Thanks guys.

If it makes you feel better - people have killed Garrosh Mythic with 2000 kills with bonus roll, and still havent gotten the shoulders.

1 Like

hah been out of the game so long i didnt know what you were talking about and had to look that up.
I can see why people would want it, quite the butch shoulders!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.