Reroller lf guild

Well, its about that time again where a group of people who gamed together fall off the face of the earth and a you are there mostly alone no one to game with.

Hence, ive decided to reroll! Horde or alliance dont matter i sadly will not be able to attend any hardcore raiding due to family and work. Server dont matter :slight_smile:
Hit me up if anyone is interested.

Hope to hear from you!

Heya! This is my recruitment: https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=288176&p=4319143

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey there!

If you would be interested in joining the horde and changing server then we have a home for you!

Please check my post - [H] Sanctus Pauci - LF Mythic Raiders

Thank you
Grate#2977

Hi there, sounds a bit familiar :stuck_out_tongue: Had a lot of people that just disappeared from wow totally. Which is why my semi casual guild is looking for new members to enjoy the game with :slight_smile: We raid Fridays and Saturdays and need a dps or two for our raid team. We like progress but not to the extent it kills the fun or the relaxed atmosphere we got going. Our aim is always to dip our toes into mythic as far as it goes without pushing past the fun aspect of raiding. Many of us are married and got family etc and were all pretty understanding people :slight_smile: Average age is about 25-35 :stuck_out_tongue: If this sounds like something you would want to talk further about you can feel free to poke me on battle net :slight_smile:

//Lestharia ( QuietSummer#2314 )

Hi Rainfeather,

Supercool Discotheque sounds like it could be the guild for you. We are (mostly) in our 30s or 40s, who have been playing WoW together for far, far too long. We’ve done the hardcore raiding thing, some of us at a high level, and now we’re all old, lazy, and most of us have kids. Therefore, we’re now a bit more casual!

If you’re looking for 1 night a week raiding (Sundays, 20:00 Server Time) with a bunch of people who know their stuff, come check us out.

What we can promise:

• Friendly chat in our Discord server.
  • Enjoyable raiding experience and camaraderie with people who want to progressively improve.
  • Fatherly advice and wisdom (I guess?).
  • Puns. So many puns.

We are currently 8/8N and 8/8HC in Uldir and 6/9N in Battle of Dazar’alor. Our raid night is focused yet enjoyable and we’ve got a thoroughly lovely, skilled, bunch of folks that we’d like to add to.

Note: We are also considering cross-realm applicants who are unable/unwilling to server transfer. Most of our communication is done through Discord, so we are not too fussed about you being in the same guild as long as you are active on Discord.

If you think this sounds like something you are looking for then please add me (wolfus#1389) or our Recruitment officer TheProwess#2884 on BattleNet or Twitter ( @SupercoolGuild) if you’d like to chat.

done all ty