Rescue Lauren From the Ember Ward

I already rescued him and he is in sinfall.But still it says to continue campaing" rescue lauren from the ember ward to continue campaing"

11 Likes

I’m also stuck with the same issue

I’m not even at that point. I just have “rescue Laurent to continue campaign…” but I’ve no idea where he is. Gone all round the Ember ward, but cant see him anywhere.

9 Likes

Same here, i already rescued him, he is in my covenant, and i’m still stuck…

got the same problem, did the quests, he is in covenant, he already unlocked 2 of my mirrors and still can’t continue

1 Like

So please, can you confirm this is bug? I aksed that guy and show me where he is. Still he is in Sinfall. He doesnt give anything quest. He has done it so it must be bug?

as long as you have renown 18 you have done your part for the week guys so chill next week we are gonna continue that campaign

7 Likes

same, i allready rescued him but can’t continue campaign…

Same … :frowning: sad times

From us posts, it’s week-gated, need renown 20 for next part

1 Like

It is misleading at least. If more requirements are needed like renown or something else that should be stated there as well or it is useless. A half truth as of now and sends many people on a wild goose chase in Ember Ward or just pondering.

1 Like

There was a hotfix applied for this last night so should be showing up properly soon, if not already:

“Fixed an issue with the Campaign Chapter progress text requesting players to rescue Laurent from the Ember Ward instead of the correct requirements to complete the chapter.”

7 days since your post we are getting the same issue. Can you please confirm if we are time gated and we cannot complete the campaign at 23 renown and 8/9 this week?

11 Likes

I had same issue , stuck on 23 Renown

5 Likes

Got the same problem and i’m stack at renown 23 i can’t finish the campaign

1 Like

Yay we pay them and still not fixed …

2 Likes

Same here, stuck at Renown 22…

Me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

small billion dollar family company please understand.

3 Likes

complete this quest chain if you are stuck:

the bugfix was not that you dont need this chain, but that the game senses if you completed it correctly.

8 Likes