Researchers under fire not completing

As the title says, firstly the timer for it to begin gets down to 4 mins, then goes back up to 30 mins.
Now after waiting longer for the event to start, we’re on 9/12 objectives complete and been waiting for 4 mins now for the timer to countdown because the “ritual distrupted” part is broken and not counting as completed.

1 Like

Worked for us just now, had probably 100+ people there as well. Are you being phased/sharded/layered?

Hi Auluk,

The two topics with different titles got me there, but to clarify you’re not reporting any issues with the reward, but rather the event not completing, yes?

Adding my voice to this. The event is not completing, bugged out at stage 9 and reset a few mins after.

Sorry, that might have been my mistake. Not sure what happened, I’ confident I made a new thread with the stuff about the ilevel, not sure how that got into this thread?

Edit: You merged the threads. Why would you merge them when the issues are different?

Same happened to me, the event just… fully despawned at the altar-part of it, i waited out the full duration just in case, but no credit.

That has happened on and off pretty much since Zaralek caverns has been added, and when it’s part of the weekly too, it’s a real let-down to get stuck on a quest that doesn’t work properly.

I’ve had something similar happen that doesn’t involve phasing/layering, I think it was on the pillars part. Seems to be if you collect the things too quickly, the game can’t keep proper count and it bugs in a state where it wants more things delivered to complete but it doesn’t actually allow you to deliver them. Speculation on my part, of course.

It was exceedingly rare when it was current content, I had the sharding/phasing thing happen probably 20ish times and the altar bug maybe 2, tops. Hopefully a coincidence, possibly because there are more people doing the events?

Ah sorry, I didn’t realize you were reporting two separate issues. I see you got another thread going already so that’s all good.

Do remember to report any bugs using the in-game tool as well to make sure they get in front of the right people:

Well, is it a bug or is it intended? It’s hard to tell. But sure, I can do that.