Resin loop

okay 4 days 10 am to 10 pm nonstop doing this dungeon (40-50% of the tiem is JUST FINDING PEOPLE TO DO THIS ST A DUNGEON) so yeah a total of 7 times have this dropped (ofc never winning the roll) this needs this MUST change like holy S*** its unreal how awful it is to get this ring even simply doing 2-3 first boss run which i’ve done and still nothing at this point PUT IT ON THE COIN VENDOR like there is no excuse a 21% higest drop rate item (according to wowhead) to be this low of a drop chance

This is how classic works, I’ve done 20+ ubrs runs without my tier chest and had to buy from the vendor. At least for that was a vendor, but you can’t put every single item to the vendor as it defeats the purpose of doing dungeons basically.

(And DW I’m writing this while I still have missing dungeon items :smiley: )

2 Likes

WoWhead is known to have bad numbers for drop chances. You need to run a dedicated addon that logs what drops and upload the data to them, if everyone did that it would be closer to true. Just look up the Eye of divinity and Ancient petrified leaf, they are a 50/50 split drop one of them must drop each time you kill that boss, according to wowhead they have a 5% (eye) and 10% (leaf) chance to drop. Until something so easy to fix is fixed I would not put any stock in any of their drop rates.

don’t give a singel F*** if that the case then you can run ubrs like the rest of us untill the chest drop and not buy it from vendor since you got such high morals about the sancticty of item being obtained f*** off this is the 5th god damn day again 3 first boss spam 1 ring and from posting this been at it for 4 hours now so far for today PUT THIS ITEM ON THE COIN VENDOR no god damn excuse

Ye i ran UBRS for days to get Dal Rend set, so what’s your point? This is wow, stuff needs to be grinded sometimes. I agree that adding the HOI for hunters in the shop and adding tier stuff was lame of blizzard, but it is what it is.

This doesn’t mean you can demand they add a ring to the shop just because YOU want it and have lost it multiple times. Suck it up and stop acting like some entitled child.

2 Likes

And this is why people are reserving drops in their run, try that

It doesn’t defeat the purpose of doing dungeons since you still have to do them to get coins. It’s just bad luck protection, but running around 10 dungeons to save 50 coins and get your item makes sense. Rather than spamming 50+ times the same dungeon and not getting your items.

working as intended.