Resonant Fists same at rank 1 and 2?

So in the patch notes:

Under Monk resonant fists is mentioned. Weirdly rank 1 and 2 appear to be the same. So i checked back on the talent tree, and yes, resonant fists, a completely garbage ability, doesn’t upgrade at all when you put 2 points into it. Is it actually like this in game?

Since i’ve never ever used it I never noticed this before.

1 Like

This just shows the devs lack of care when it come to monk. Do they care to make a 2 point talent work nah just copy and paste xD do they care the monk class trink is the worst trink for monks stat and effect wise, nah.

Truly the devs hate ww monk.

It likely just increases the chance to trigger, but they’re too lazy to write down the actual proc chance because they don’t care about monk.

I mean just look at the class buffs 12 hours ago. MW most underperforming healer in all forms of PvE content? Better massively buff both priest healing specs to make MW even more blatantly the de facto worst healer in the game!

It only APPEARS to be the same. The bug of talents not correctly updating the tooltip is in many, if not all talent nodes that have ranks.

It works correctly and adjusts the damage. Rank 1 deals half the damage of rank 2.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.