Resto Druid/Boomkin LF HC Raiding & M+ Guild

Hello everyone,

I’m currently looking for a mature Raiding Guild that’s focussing on getting Curve and progress through Mythic BoD after.

Whenever I’m not raiding I do like to heal or DPS M+ runs and push high keys. I’m looking to raid (atleast) two days a week from 19:00 - 22:00 or 20:00 - 23:00 ST. Currently I do not really have any score on my Druid since I’ve only started playing a few days ago after a break, but I used to push 18+ keys on my Enhancement Shaman in Legion (Dronthar @ Draenor).

What do you get?
A allround healer that is sharp on pulling the most of heals out of every bit of mana :wink: If needed i could dps aswell, but i prefer healing.

I’m an allround healer that knows what he’s doing and what his tasks are. I’m a fast learner, usually getting the hang of a mechanic after a try or two. I’m currently sitting at ilvl 373, but I’ll be up to about 390 in about a week or so. I’m pretty much able to play any role (Resto/Boomkin/Guardian), although I currently do not really have any gear for Guardian spec really. Boomkin is currently my offspec.

Please contact me using one of the following options, I won’t look on forums too often:

Discord: Xoogle#4744
Battlenet: BeadsByDre#2665

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal BOD 9/9 Heroic BOD 6/9 Mythic BOD 1/9

Normal Uldir - 8/8 Heroic Uldir - 8/8 Mythic Uldir -2/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster and get heroic out done and jump into mythic asap! Therefore we need you!

Tank - DK.

Melee - Dk - Rogue - WW Monk -

Ranged - Mage - Warlock - Shadow Priest(minor) - Hunter(ranged) -Boomkin

Healer - Preist Able To play Both Disc/Holy - Shammy

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming. When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago. At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rite was born!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group. We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way! That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state. And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile: We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Community Manager.

Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team!..

Hi there,

Call of the Void on Alliance side (Silvermoon) are currently looking for healers, and would love another druid on our team.
I’m afraid we have no real interest in raiding mythic though, we usually clear heroic and when its on farm each week, we drop to 1 raid day.

Please find my full recruitment post at: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-call-of-the-void-silvermoon/29810

Feel free to add me in-game to chat if any of that sounds interesting, and many thanks.

wilsonnxo#2881

Hey, Spoons is a guild that knows that whilst you love to play Wow you can also have a life. We’re friendly, mature bunch with some “adult humor” included. We aim to clear Heroic every tier and raid on thursdays and sundays 20.15 server time. We have few M+ teams that run regulary. We are in a dire need of healers currently.
Add gamefreak26#2212 if ur interested