Resto Druid LF Guild

Hello Ravencrest,

my name is Daniel, I am 33 years old, play a Resto Druid, and work as a Software DEV fulltime. I played as a Priest/Shadowpriest from Classic until Cataclysm. I returned to WoW because I think SL is just awesome. Leveled up a couple of alts and it’s fun.

Still, I am looking for a normal or heroic Raiding Guild.

I regularly watch ReadyCheckPull on YouTube or read MythicTrap for Infos on new Raid Bosses but I haven’t really raided since TBC. So, please don’t execute me on spot, if I f*k up. With some instructions I will really do all my best to heal your Tank and DPS “Arses” as good as I can :D.

Besides all that, I’m a very social person and also old enough to handle criticism as it comes in.

I’d love to hear from a Ravencrest guild that is trying to get Heroic Raids done and is not shy of explaining some raid bosses for the 1234871935th time to a returning player like me.

My bnet: Tycho#2510

Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

Hey Daniel! Impaired is currently recruiting for all classes for our raid team, we’re a newly formed guild by a group of veterans of the game looking to forge our own place to call home. The majority of us have been playing since Vanilla off and on, so we are all around a similar age to yourself with similar playing experience.

If you are interested check out our forum post here; New 2 Day Raiding Guild - Alliance - Ravencrest or feel free to contact Brukerr via Discord Brukerr#1325 or via Battle.net Brukerr#2705

Did you check out our posts? :slight_smile: [a][eu-ravencrest] inner beast 10/10 hc recruiting for Mythic!
also looking for an active healer for our m+ team

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.