Resto Druid LF mythic raiding home

Hello,

I’m a recently transferred character to Ravencrest and I’m looking for a guild were I can heal in if possible. I’ve always been asked to DPS, (which I dont mind) but my predominant role is healing. I have lots of druid experience, and plan to be a dedicated member to your team.

I’ve killed Grong on Mythic as a Horde, but I am coming back as Alliance and wanting to stay the better faction to pursue my resto dreams! Its possible ill have a friend joining me who his versatile to any DPS class. (Range or Melee)

If theres anything else you need to know, dont hesitate to message me.
Regards.

I posted earlier today looking for folks to form a group to do 5 man mythic dungeons. Not for raiding but just the smaller content. Perhaps you and your friend would be interested in joining up while you find a raiding guild. No harm in asking.

Hey, what days and times are you looking for if you’ve not found a guild already. I might have a home for you if you need. add me on bnet noggie#2813

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.