Resto druid lf PVE guild

Hi everyone! I’ve been playing WoW since WoD, so don’t have any experience with vanilla WoW or classic, but I’d love to give it a try and find a great guild to play alongside. I’m really looking for a fun, social guild that won’t apply pressure to level etc, especially at first. I have raided in WoW before, and wouldn’t mind giving it a try in Classic too, eventually. If you have a guild and think we’ll be a good match, please reply and let me know! Still deciding on a realm to join.

We are a social raiding guild that will be on Shazzrah not pressuring guildies to ding 60 asap and we´ll only start raiding when we feel we are ready. Social events are also in the picture.

Hi mate, our guild comprises of new and veteran players, we are on the Pyrewood Village server, join our discord discord.gg/FAf2xgX or message worf201#0126 or Mickekk#9914 and we can talk

Guild name: Pewjitsu
Server: Mirage Raceway- PVE
Faction: Alliance
Raid hours:
22:00-0100 Friday
20:00-00:00 PM Saturday
21:00-22:00 PM Sunday

Discord server available

In need of:
All classes but tanks and healers we are currently low on but more the merrier

Introduction:
Hi! We are Pewjitsu! We are a guild made up of RL pals and former vanilla raiders and guildees from back in the day! Our aim as a guild is to have fun, be sociable, re live the community feel of vanilla and quest & dungeon our way to end game content! With Gm’s and Officers with raid experience from vanilla, such as ZF, MC, AQ clears and Naxx experience, by 60 we will have a raid team ready to take on the World (of warcraft!)

As well as the PVE element, we will also have a lot of PVP elements to the guild, to take on that FUN grind to grand marshal
Not interested in raiding or PVP but looking for a fun sociable guild? No worries! Come join in, chat, quest and re-live the old days with us!

Loot:
Our look system in dungeons will be a straight need/greed roll system, but when the raids start rolling in (pun) we will discussing the best way to divide loot

Hello mate we could defo make a use of you, :slight_smile: We don´t yet have a resto druid in the roster, so adding you will be perfect.

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

hey meaby this is something for you ?

Howdy Muriël and Channah from Anachronos classic are starting their old Guild S&J again .We love to see our old clan back together if its posible. We also like new ppl who are commited to the new classic. We play the game as it should be played and we like to learn new ppl what they need to be learning in this game .We are not a hardcore raid guild but we focus on leveling professions and fun in the game we do dungeons but for fun and if needed for skils and recepi s and formula s.In rememberance Wold of Warcraft where a guild and companionship was most important. We will start up again on realm Mirage Raceway Normal English

we where back in the days a learning guild and we will do it again .

Stavor#2165

I think that you would make a good addition to our guild, our contact info is in the post.

HI Mate,

We from the Shazzrah PVP server are still looking for off tanks, we will be playing a 2-day raiding roster from 20.00 till 23.30. We value fun and laugh outside of raiding but to maximize raiding we require 100% focus and dedication during those times. Let me know if we can have a chat on discord to see if we are a match. We will also do alot of dungeons, pvp and worldpvp

Regards,
Blinkiez

Hey mate,

Would love to have a chat. Please check out our guild discord and let me know if you think its a good fit for you. We have outlined what we stand for and what we intend for classic.

Rokhnnar#5743

discord.gg/zr2knu6

https:// brotherhoodoflight. shivtr. com/ (remove spaces :slight_smile:)

If you have any questions just pm me anywhere :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.