Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild for 10.2

Greetings, fellow adventurers!

After a well-deserved hiatus and a symbolic account reset, I’ve made my return to the enchanting realm of World of Warcraft. My journey began in November 2004, and I’ve witnessed the game’s incredible evolution, from the modest origins of Vanilla WoW to the formidable challenges of recent Mythic Aberrus raids. Now, I’m on the hunt for a guild that can offer a nurturing environment for my Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, or Holy Priest. They are on either Draenor or Silvermoon but I am willing to move realms if needed.

As a seasoned healer, I’ve finely tuned my skills in the art of mending. I relish the role of a support class, dedicated to preserving the lives of my comrades in the midst of intense battles.

My track record includes a treasure trove of raiding experience, spanning from the early days of Vanilla WoW to the present. I’ve ventured into Mythic Aberrus, and my ambition is to push further along the raiding path.

When it comes to raiding, I bring unwavering commitment and reliability. I’m perpetually on the quest to enhance my healing prowess, grasp the intricacies of raid encounters, and contribute to the triumph of my guild.

My quest goes beyond merely seeking a guild; I yearn for a tight-knit community of players who share a fervor for raiding and value the pivotal role healers assume in any team’s success.

I’m in pursuit of a guild that prioritizes raiding progression, whether that means conquering the latest content or revisiting classic raids for achievements and a dose of nostalgia. I thrive in an environment that radiates respect, camaraderie, and harmony, free from needless drama. And, of course, I’m enthusiastic about engaging in diverse in-game activities, from dungeons and PvP to exploring the vast expanse of Azeroth.

If you’re a guild leader or a fellow healer in search of a dedicated and seasoned Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, or Holy Priest, I’m eager to hear from you! Together, we can face the challenges of Azeroth, forge indelible memories, and create a guild that feels like home.

If after reading this post you believe that I can be a valued asset to your team, please drop me a message. You can add me on Battlenet at MuscleDILF#2545 or MuscleDILF#2802, connect on Discord at axel0866, or drop me a message here. Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

Hello we are No More Greens on Twisting Nether

We do raid on Wednesday & Thursday from 20:00 to 23:00 and our guild’s average age is around 30+.

We are currently in need of an healer to push Mythic Raiding during patch 10.2 and our guild is extremely active also outside the raiding days with Mythic + and PVP.

If you are interested, add me on battlenet ^^
OTPLoreTTV#2871

Exactly the same situation. Resto Druid, since late 2000s … and coming back hard now. Please invite (Zaituna - GrimBatol) <3