Resto/Enhance and Balance Druid LF New Home :)

Hi all,

My wife and I are looking for a new home in an active guild that hasnt been affected by classic!

Ideally, I’m looking to get into mythic raiding and wouldn’t mind a guild that won’t just be stopping at heroic and doesn’t take themselves too seriously. My wife is happy either way too.

We’re both pushing 40, from the UK and active, chatty and social. Love doing m+ and transmog runs etc too. I’m around 425 ilvl in both specs and the wife is around 430

Hey Mate,

Since you posted on a heavy Horde server i’ll just hope u guys transfer to horde :wink: . We at Resurge have been trying to start getting our team ready for mythic. But everytime somebody drops out cause of real life issues. Basicly we need a couple more people that activly join up for raids. We are currently 8/8HC and did an 8% try on first boss Mythic after 1,5 hours of “training”. We got a load of people from the UK and the banter is alive and well during raids. Also got an active Discord where we can always contact each other to do stuff online

If you want more information please add me on battle.net:

Ketanjal#2240

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.