Resto Sham OP

I highly doubt that. As a healer you have to know the enemy Interrupt cd’s you need to fakecast often and read the situation about your DR’s , otherwise you just get hard cc’ed without trinket and your mate dies. Ghost wholf is a pure self defensive tool it does absolutely nothing for your team and is useless when ur cc’ed. (Enemy mage/priest/dh/shaman just dispells/spellsteals it) Ever played against rogue/mage? Nightmare for any healer.

1 Like

Yeah but Addons tell you what they use and when they use it… Fake cast, hear they used the interrupt, cast freely. Only tricky part is getting the fakecast right. Even if you did get interrupted, not long before you can start free casting again, and with the amount of healing classes have nowadays, I doubt they’d go down that quick during your silence.

Going mongo fury warrior doesn’t help against Shammies, you need a purge to delete their dog foreveeer!

Well one Bad trinket usage against rogue/mage and you get hard cc’ed forever.^^

1 Like

I guess this is for PvP, since in PvE I don’t think they’re OP. To me they’re good, but according to all these youtube movies I have seen, they’re in the middle somewhere.

I don’t think there is a good time to trinket vs a Mage Rogue, you’d still get CC’ed to oblivion, same with druids.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.