Resto Shaman and Rogue

Husband and wife couple, used to run a successful Ahead of the curve/Mythic guild for many years called “The Grunts of Dawn”. Some of you people may know us, Back in Jan/Feb 2019 (me Anarthas) had a medical issue that presented as a kind of like a stroke, dont worry im ok now, im 45 years old from the UK. I was out of the game for many months till about 2weeks or so ago, In this time the Grunts has sadly gone the way of the Dodo and died. I have tried the Pug life and pugged all of Norm and the first 6 HC but am really missing the social aspect of the game. We have played with no real breaks since TBC and have only been in a couple of guilds in all that time, some of the Grunts were in fact together for almost 10 years.

over the last 10+ tiers (up to Jan anyway) Anarthas has held between 95%-99% logs on normal/HC kills and average 85%+ on mythic kills, since maybe cataclysm and brings a lot of experience in game. we are looking for a hew home with a strong social structure and at least the curve achievements. (Anarthas shaman probably more) the wife not sure yet on mythic.

We want to stay on Tarren mill/dentarg for sure as we like it here, if your interested in us, please be offering what we are looking for as we don’t want to join a guild that has no social side to end up leaving in the future, look for me online or add me on anarthas#2873 for a chat, I will be online wed 7th and Thursday 8th in the evening if you want to trail me in your HC raid, I am currently 53 neck and 426 ilvl.

thx for reading this…….

hey anarthas and other half :stuck_out_tongue:
Blazed redemption and Pure insanity (cross realm raiding :stuck_out_tongue: )
are looking for more members pref dps and healers.
we are 6/8 NM and did a pug run this reset 31st to 7th where we got to ashvane…….
u can find more info at Blazed redemption recruiting for 8.2 and beyond
or u can /w me in game or try ragepaw if im not online

still looking, for social guild that spends a lot of time on discord together and clears a minimum of HC each week…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.