Resto shaman has too much utility

None of it feels intuitive, it’s like a complete mess. I hope they combine / amalgamate some spells in future. Like out of all the classes it feels like resto shaman has way too many things

3 Likes

My biggest issue with them is the static field + totem teleport aids, whole mechanic is just beyond toxic and should not exist. Also a healer bringing grounding + shear is always a good time, but that’s not going anywhere.

5 Likes

Yup, I feel like resto shammy needs a bit of a redesign. Unleash shield is overkill, could be combined on to primordial wave and just have it apply based off whatever shield is on you at the time.

2 Likes

The ammount of knocks and grips is insane and hunter cannot get there knock trap without losing stun

Yea whole hunter class is just outdated af. Amazing how hunter is one of the few that didn’t get a talent rework, when they were handing out disgusting reworks left and right.

Likely they just pulled all resources to work on TWW instead, so hunter didn’t have time to get a rework before that. Usually they abandon expansions after a few months so no surprise there.

1 Like

Chastise ( Stun + damage + 2 instant Holy Fire casts. )

2 Likes

That is an ability, yes.

1 Like

Stay away from the most fun interaction the shaman class has in its toolkit.

Ty.

3 Likes

Abo limb got nerfed solely on the grounds of it “not being fun” to get gripped. Don’t be surprised when static teleport gets removed for that reason. Crazy bias to call that a fun interaction.

1 Like

resto is op af.they have been op for the whole expansion.they can shapeshift cc.they can interrupt and ground cc.they can root and static field.they can use greater purge .they are so op.and they have mana and damage but their toolkit is the most op of all healers

That’s crazy because to me rsham feels like the most outdated and terribad spec.

Yes static field is a aids design but not as bad as gfade Chastise fear every 24.

Lightning lasso is a joke compared to modern cc. Healing tide is a joke hardcountered by weak auras instantly sniped in a global same for the rest of the totems.

You can log into a 12 years old version of the game and have the same amount of spells minus static field while other healers spent 50% of the game flying in the air or turning into an npc healing mana free.

Rsham cannot match utility with other healers nor the HPS.

This is just a fried biased take from a mage who is getting sheared and grounded in a game where precog exists. 1/10

2 Likes

So no rsham does not match utility with other healers nor the HPS. 0/10

1 Like

Except that Limb still pulls the targets once and it is 1 gcd and does damage on class which has access to two grips already.

Static+Projection is also one pull, requires 2 gcds, the totem can actually be killed before the pull if you are fast. Numerous specs have a way to get out of it (spell reflect, blink, shadowstep) and requires a pvp talent spot.

All on a class with quite the limited mobility. I wouldnt put it in top 50 things worth of complaining in current pvp.

Damn you have the worst takes on this forum and the competition is crazy.

Go get bodied by a MM hunter in an opener pls.

Just wait 1 more week and you won’t see any more rshamans.

Shapeshifting cc, doing damage, gpurge, no mana costs. I will let you cook.

yea mm hunter being op into mage is a crazy take lol.rsham with 50 abilities has a op toolkit is a crazy take.go get boosted

This is true. The point still stands however, getting gripped isn’t fun. Shamans aren’t supposed to have a grip, and now they suddenly do. This adds more micro cc to the game, and a particularily annoying one at that.

Here is why: first you have to find the totem among all the other crap on the ground, and hope the shaman is too slow to move it. Then, once you find it and are just about to destroy it, you get gripped away. Now you have to look for the damn thing all over again. Bonus points for getting clipped by a pillar during the grip and spazzing out the camera.

Of course there are worse things in this game, but this particular interaction is something that makes arena more annoying and less fun, therefore worth complaining about.

What do you mean Shapeshifting cc’s? Shamans can’t do that. They never had.
Thats Rdruids. DRUIDS.
Get to know the class before you start complaining about it.

1 Like

maybe he meant repentance by paladins. ROFL