Resto shaman LF mythic + community/social raiding

Hi there!

I am looking for a community with a good mythic plus scene. I am a very active player although due to working full time and studying in my spare time, I cannot commit to scheduled raids. I am quite happy to join a guild or community as a backup healer to drop in now and then if they need an extra, but my main focus is mythic plus.

I am a super chill player but suffering the pug life aint fun :slight_smile: I would like to group up with some consistent players and make some friends in the process. I have 2.6k score this season on a frost mage, but recently swapped to healing so climbing again, my ultimate goal is 3k this season but I need more experience and some gear tweaks first.

Also have 9/9hc 3/9m but as I mentioned raiding at the moment to a schedule isn’t a commitment I can make, although this might change.

Feel free to Btag me or reply here if you’re recruiting for something similar :slight_smile:

Thank you

#astrin#21795

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting