Resto Shaman LF raiding guild [A]

I am willing to transer server, I will stay on alliance tho’!

I got AOTC through pugging my own raids the last two tiers - I know what to do in a raiding enviroment, but I am looking for something consistently.

LF a guild that atleast clear HC content, and can’t do raiding on tuesday or thursday between 19 - 22 PM.

Battletag: Hiffi95#2172

Bad player, thinks that shaman’s have good gameplay Kappa

Hi Hiffi,

I’m not sure if my guild is too casual for what you might want but I will give you the details anyway as I’m desperate for a Resto Shaman!

‘Lions Pride Social Club’ on Silvermoon is a one night a week raiding guild (Friday 21.00 - 1.00 Server Time). We’re currently 11/12 normal and 3/12 heroic after 4 raid nights. The majority of the players are ex-semi-hardcore raiders that don’t have as much time as they used to so at the very least we get AOTC.

Although our primary goal is to down bosses we also think it’s important to have a laugh in raid and m+ in the week.

If this sounds a good fit for you please feel free to add either mine or our GM’s battle.net for a chat.

Wolfsbrew#2909 (Guild Master)
Milk#2817 (Raid Leader

1 Like

Hiya Hiffi, I have added you for a chat! We raid Mon and Wed so might be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Hiffi, while you looking for a guild that fits you, you can join our community to get some raiding experience. Here, take a look

1 Like

Thanks for the offer Milkbeard!

It is a bit too casual for my desire, but really appreciate the time you took to give me the opportunity!

1 Like