Resto Shaman looking for a Guild! Willing to Server Transfer!

Hello Ladies, Gents, Aliens and Fish!

As you saw from the title I am a Resto/Ele Shaman looking for a new friendly guild to call home! So a little about me:

• I am 25 years old (I know, ancient right?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

• I live in the UK (and unfortunately only speak English :slightly_frowning_face:)

• I have been playing WoW on and off since Vanilla with a long break from end of MoP to end of Legion due to education/career priorities!

• I am really looking to achieve AotC per tier really, but some Mythic bosses would be nice and a chance to run M+ keys would be even better!

• I can raid most evenings (given life of course) apart from Monday and Thursday.
    You can find me under CptKlunge on both RaiderIO and WarcraftLogs. Any questions, dont hesitate to message me on Bnet on Ash#23268.
    I really hope to hear from you soon!
    Ash

Hi Ash,

I’m currently in the process of setting up a brand new guild on Argent Dawn called Past It for ancient people just like us. Keeping it tight, small and 25+

And for the record, you’d be the youngest if you joined! I’m 35, the wife is 39, we have a 51 year old and a 75 year old too!

The benefits of it being a new guild, is that you don’t have to work your way into cliques in an established guild, you get to make your mark early on!

Here’s my recruitment thread if you want to have a read, if you’re interested, let me know or add me on battle net kaon#2813

Edit: And I’ve just noticed you can’t do thursdays, bugger!