Resto Shaman - Solo Shuffle Help

Hi all,

I am not by any means a glad level player so know that I am making mistakes during games and want to keep practicing but, I am getting so disheartened by the sheer toxicity that healers are faced with in this game mode to the point I can actually see why people refuse to heal in this mode.

I am at the point where I am regularly being flamed for people dying in a round but it just seems like they are taking unhealable damage and I’ve noticed that it seems to be the same classes: DKs, Warlocks, Warriors and Hunters. It’s since the change in Armour happened recently that this seems to be the case and I just don’t know how I can push as I ALWAYS have one of these classes in my games.

I don’t feel that healing output is the issue, I regularly am quite high on that front:

https://imgur.com/a/FxQyd33

I am also casting my CC when trinkets are on CD (Lasso, Hex etc), I am dispelling things like Mindgames, Pala stuns, interupting the healer on their main spell school and putting damage out when I can. Where I am working on is timing Grounding Totem and Tremor Totem but, I don’t think these are what is making or breaking my games, it’s just people’s health bars don’t seem to be going up and dampening isn’t at a massively high level (maybe 3-5 minutes into a game).

I am at a bit of a loss as to how I can improve and not really sure where to look for some help. I am floating around the 1.6K mark and regularly go 6-0 and then go the complete opposite direction of 0-6 and just end up back where I was.

So, I guess I am wondering if this is a normal experience? And also where would the best place be to get some guides/help on this?

if I was you try watching some streamers play Rshaman - look into absterge + cdewx both are top tier shamans

sometimes there is unhealable damage with just pure casts - so its down to cd management between you and your team mates

at least with Lock/Hunter as you are 1600 and around that level maybe they don’t know how to kite properly and are getting trained to much - are the warriors swapping d Stance

Rshaman is currently in the best spot for pvp in years with how much utility they now have static totem drag, lasso, hex, kick, purge - also able to move your earthen now is a big ++ (also doesn’t help in games if people just move out of your earthen)

but my best bet is to have a look into some of the higher rated shaman streamers both should have videos of there gameplay on twitch that you could maybe learn from

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, I have watched Absterge and found him quite good to watch but, not really checked out Cedewx, I’ll check him out :slight_smile:

Seriously? Like good state as in il get destroyed by DPriest and MW or in a competitive spot?

Actually you can annoy both of them quite good. Tremor totem against Disc to prevent his fear cc chains and disrupt his healing with wind shears. MW with wind shear on his scoothing mist into hex and static field/earthgrab totem to prevent him from changing position with his mobility. (MW is a good target to swap to if he plays too careless)

1 Like

If you check the D priests are good only till 1800 and 2v2. In shuffle they are ruined by Resto druids and holy apaldins above 2200, in 3v3 D priest are almost the last. R druid, shamans and paladins are much more higher then Discs.

So the conclusion is Discs are strong, have root, fade, strong Defensive to put on Main target, but they heal little. Only the new spell Ultimate Penintence is OP as hell but If you bring the mellee to the wall, the priest is unable to move casting the whole onto himself :smiley:

MMM… im tempted to try out Solo Quew once again…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.