Resto Shaman/Resto Druid/ LFG

Yo, whats happening.

Im a resto shaman looking for a mythic raiding guild, preferably a new guild or a guild who is just progressing into mythic raiding.

Im 3/12 mythic and killed mythic mother at start of expansion before I quit wow to go travelling southeast Asia and Australia for the best part of 2 years.

Im available evenings most days of the week till 00:00 server time for raiding, and Ideally would be raiding on my resto shaman.

Armoury link: /worldofwarcraft./en-gb/character/eu/dentarg/garlands
Ignore the cape level it will be 15
Warcraftlogs: /.warcraftlogs./character/eu/dentarg/garlands#difficulty=4

Nothing fantastic going on with my parses if you look at the ILVL ones they are ok

Druid armory: worldofwarcraft./en-gb/character/eu/tarren-mill/garlands
Druid logs: /.warcraftlogs./character/eu/tarren-mill/garlands

Im looking to get into raiding serious, however I dont want to step into a team thats spent 11 weeks clearing the tier and are going to be pissed off at me when I make mistakes because I’ve never seen a boss before. Hence why I would like to start off somewhere new.

On a personal level im a 30 year old from Liverpool England who has just enrolled for University and wants to go real hardcore in shadowlands as a reason to stay away from the beer and focus on studies.

Interests include beer, dark humour, asian hookers and travel.

If you feel like I would be suitable for your raid team add me on battlenet.

Bigdickste#2217

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.