Resto/enh shaman - returning player LF casual, mature, skilled raiding guild

Hello, I’m a returning player. A lot of raiding and pvp experience from TBC through to WoD, but after that took a pretty long break from the game.

I’m really enjoying Shadowlands at a very casual pace, but I am looking for a casual raiding guild that’s both (a) social and (b) quite good at the basics of this game (standing/not standing in stuff, interrupting etc), because my experiences in LFD/LFR have been a rollercoaster.

I’ve tried looking through the Guild Finder tool in game but it’s difficult to tell if the guild is actually active or the atmosphere is nice, mature, and free from toxicity, so I thought I’d try my luck here. Apologies if this forum is more for hardcore recruiting.

Currently sitting at a modest 190 ilvl that I like to think I make up with a lot of raiding experience (TBC, a proud server 2nd Yogg Saron, Cata hc, WoD mythic, and a little in Pandaria - mainly on hunter and resto/feral druid).

Thanks!

Hey mate,

Our guild is currently recruiting dps for our raid team, we currently raid 2 nights a week at a casual pace. We are 7/10hc aiming for curve, were not a mythic guild but full of experienced players we might jump into mythic if the team is up to it but stay casual.

Raid nights are Wed/Mon 8pm to 11pm server time.

Check us out at Cosmicfire .co.uk or add my btag Tricky#21141 if you want to know more!

1 Like

Hey, you sound like the kind of player we are looking for in our guild on Draenor.
New Divide is currently 10/10 HC and 2/10M. We take a more chilled and friendly approach to raiding but still strive for progression and we are looking for like minded players like yourself.

our raid days are: Wednesday and thursday at 20:30-23:30 ST
we also have an optional raid day which is for HC if mythic isn’t your thing which happens on Mondays at 20:30-23:30 ST
if you are interested add me on discord so we can speak more there: Dwuckiee#6152

Dependent on what you’re looking for in raiding, as we’re only a Heroic raiding guild, we might have a home for you. Feel free to have a look at our recruitment topic and please contact me if you think our guild suits you, so we can have a chat.

Hi, wont fill you with a wall of text, but have included our link to our recruitment post

If you’re still looking for a guild to join, we are a newly established guild on Draenor currently recruiting for people to join us :smiley:

Were Currently progressing CN Mythic [2/10], Raid times Thursdays and Sundays 21.00-24.00

Please Contact Pictionary-Draenor To Apply or on Discord Exodarus#2692

Hey we are currently recruiting. If you are interested You can write e comment in the post or msg me on discord Vortake#0406

Hey!, We are are more casual heroic focussed guild currently 9/10 heroic and we need a couple to bolster our raid team slightly currently looking for a resto shaman and we could also accommodate a enhance shaman too (gotta love a windfury totem :D)
Have a look below at our post if it sounds good to you lemme know or hit me up for a chat for more info

Have a pleasant day

Hello give us a look you might find something interesting Part Time Legends 10/10HC (H) Draenor LFM

Hey,

I’m the GM of Strange Loop on Horde Draenor, looking to start mythic. Sat Sun 21:15-00:15 server time, alt run on Tuesdays. Looking for a couple more DPS to round out the team. We’re chill but we get things done :slight_smile: contact me on discord at Syngian#0781 if you’d like to chat.

Have a good day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.