Restoration : Which stat you pick in M+ (new affix)?

I personally go for haste, few reasons, one being so I don’t have to waste too much on haste items, but secondly, it really helps a lot.

I already focus (try to) on crit/verse on my main gear.

Which spec are you refeing to?

1 Like

Good point :slight_smile: Updated the topic title :smiley:

Generally you take your lower stat so you don’t get diminishing returns, I have haste on my gear (since I only do m+) so I go for crit.

This affix is great for shamans since you can use your raiding gear and make up for the loss of haste.

1 Like

Cheers mate, yeah I like using haste, I don’t have a lot but it’s nice to have faster casting throughout the dungeons.

Still working on raid gear, will buy a tier set item using my flux before reset, to make sure it’s the highest ilvl. Didn’t play in S3, so still gearing.

Made one stupid mistake at the start of S4, getting one tier item on one item , which apparently was <M0 ilvl, what’s done is done though, will fix that later on in the season, I really like the Tier bonus, fits my playstyle as well.

Just a correction, diminishing returns work for stat RATINGS. With the new affix the ONLY choice that gives rating is mastery. So if you pick ANY choice apart from mastery, you do not have to worry about ANY diminishing returns since you get straight percentages.

That being said, I do not know if for resto haste or crit is better choice for this affix.

What I understood is, that haste is like the 3rd one, and is better to have it at like 25%.

What I noticed is, that using the haste one, it’s not bad for gameplay, plus you can use your low mana ST heal more often. At the moment, my haste is like 10%, and sometimes that means things are slow.

But I’ll test out the other options, see what changes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.