Restore PvP servers pls

War mode is a phasing soulless mess. Every encounter is artificial, with each attempt to balance faction population making it feel more and more manufactured. If the AI even decides to give you a phase with players lmao.

The bounty system is stupid. Just relogging or joining a skirmish renders it useless, and a measly 10 kills is far too little to justify being broadcasted to the map. Feels like bounties were added to help the antisocial solo andies who can’t use general/guild chat to ask for help. Players should moderate wpvp, not Blizzard.

There was absolutely no issue with the OG PvP servers, except a few people who willingly signed up to a PvP server and found themselves confused when they encountered PvP, on the PvP server. Give them free transfers and call it a day.

The classic realms really hit home and reminded me how much I missed PvP servers on modern WoW.

Nobody will read this but it’d be nice to have PvP servers back please and thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I have tested WM on and off for last 1-2 years in US and EU realms. Nobody has it on and there is nobody doing anything with WM on.

So either nobody uses WM or it purposefully or unpurposefully does not put players in same shards all the time.

Whatever is the reason why things are how they are one thing is certain: Destroying PvP servers and server communities was a mistake and scum move.

1 Like

At the beginning of BFA bounties were pretty cool, in the first two weeks of BFA release the open world PvP was pretty intense but now it is just disappointing

1 Like

Next expansion should at minimum have the WPvP stuff in it that BfA had. SL seems like an attempt by blizz to kill off WPvP.

3 Likes

ah yeah, nowhere any near to bfa exp. Perhaps, they gave it up when they tried to protect players running from Ve’nari’s cave… and let it go since then. No 4 location and extra activities achievement unlike to bfa’s one. It’s really painful :cry:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.