Restoring 0.5 vanilla dungeon set / cata transmog

Hey guys, is it possible to restore deleted 0.5 vanilla dungeon set (like Feralheart) somehow? Cant find it on Item Restoration page as it was long time ago… I did manage to restore my ZG and AQ20 sets at NPCs and I was wondering if thats possible for 0.5 set…
Thanks!

Logs are only stored for a set amount of time if you’ve deleted it yourself. I think it is typically max several weeks.

If you can’t find it, neither can GM’s.

Sadface.jpg here. (Means no)

Thanks for the answer. Yeah, Im aware of that, but maybe someone knows if any 0.5 questline NPCs can restore it - same as ZG and A20 sets?

1 Like

Same thing hpnd to me when i deleted my skull of impeding doom xD

I found some info that if Legion classic comes live, it will be possible to get all vanilla quest rewards transmogs back - is that true tho?

Not sure about it. Just rumors

there is a transmog of T0.5 at the shadowmoon festival (just a transmog version without the stats)

if i remember well

You mean darkmoon faire festival? Do you remember in which expansion 0.5 vanilla transmogs become available at darkmoon faire? Is it Legion?

yeah at darkmoon faire festival. sorry i’m french speaker.

i think it’s Cata, because i stopped completely WoW in the early MoP beginning

so i bet it’s in Cata

Thanks! That gave me some hope :smiley:

it’s not the real set, but exactly the same look

good luck :wink:

1 Like

got mine, but you can see on the picture, i miss the head piece :unamused:

Can anyone confirm if Legion automatically added transmogs from long-ago-completed vanilla quests (like 0.5 dung set) to wardrobe?

Thanks <3

As far as I know this feature came with the appearance tab in warlords of draenor, but it seems like we’re getting this version of the transmog system in cataclysm right now, at least from testing on the beta.

1 Like

Soon gonna find out, beta got to many bugs, some appearances didnt appear at mog vendor even if i got them in bag.

1 Like

Thanks for all the answers!

no you can not and gms wont give it back either even if you have completed the quest for it. I know that because I tried that and had to do the entire thing again :smiley: but replica is added in cata anyway.

Yeah I didnt even try to reach out to GMs, but the replica info is all I needed to hear :smiley: thanks! I also hope for the WoD-like transmog system (appearance tab) to come live at Cata Classic now, it would save me the time for Darkmoon Faire replica farming

There is a possibility that you get the appearances anyway, since they are a quest reward, after all, and new transmog systems kind of track these things. So don’t be too sad.

1 Like

it doesnt on the ptr nor beta. And this thing happened in legion so dont count on it

1 Like