Ret LF a new home to lay their Ashbringer (EU) in 2024 and onward!

Hi there, I hope you are well.

I am a long time wow player (been playing / maining Ret Pally since 2007 and am currently looking for a new guild / home.

WoW is my favourite thing and i play the game constantly. Im looking for a chilled, nice, safe, active guild where i can get involved and contribute pref on Draenor but happy to create a new toon or transfer for the right guild (Although is mute now with cross realm) Raiding HC / M. I have a number of CE in Legion. In game other then Raid, i do world content, achievement, pet, armour and mount collecting. Basically i spend all my time in WoW. I have cleared N of Nerub-ar Palace and would like a guild that I can continue into H and hopefully some M.

If this is your guild, I would love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Do you ever get impulsively hysterical? SaveCowEatPanda is recruiting crash test dummies. If you survive, we will be willingly let you have a second go while reviewed with expended guidance on grass, pizza and alcohol. discord.gg/hrzF4ru and more details on [A][H] Europe [SaveCowEatPanda] 2011 International Gaming Community

chuck me and add bud pópcórn#2912