Ret Pala + Disc Priest LF raiding guild

yo m8 add me on bnet : kotta69#2156 would love to have a talk

Hello! Fates Reforged is a heroic focused guild that also does M+ and other activities! We are currently building a roster looking towards 9.1. Raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday at 8:30-11:30pm server time. Invites generally going out 15 minutes prior. Many of us have kids ourselves and know the struggles!
Feel free to add me on Discord Blitz#1344

Hello we are RX and have a lot of parents and new parents in the guild we start later and if that is ok with you we would love to invite you to the guild
Raid Times 9:45 pm server time to12:30
Thursday and Sunday
You can also check us out at
Gow.gg/rx
Thank you for your time and enjoy your gaming

hey there add lowbattery#2244 i would love a chat

Heya

Feel free to have a look at our group if you don’t mind playing alliance. We are a small community of mature people. We are friendly and have a relaxed approach to the game. Most of us have kids of our own and understand how that goes sometimes.

We like to group up a lot, from doing dailies to raiding. Which we do once a week and everything starts 9PM s.t.

If youd like to know more just give me a shout Sil182#2743

Take care and have fun.

Hi both o/

Please give our guild The Lost Rowdowers a look. We’re a casual kind of guild with many players being with us for a long time. We (very) recently got 10/10 HC and we have raids on Saturdays (8pm-11pm ST) and Sundays (7pm-10pm ST). Saturdays being more ideal for you with timing and joining once a week or a little later on Sunday could be done :slight_smile:

We have an active discord with people playing over multiple games and have people interested in M+/Torghast and social events each week (plus groups of DnD players)

Hit me up on Bnet or Disc if you want a little chat :slight_smile:

BNET: Novahkiin#21346
Disc: Novahkiin#1976

Hi Retrispect, you both would be a good fit for our guild.

More details to be found here: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

That is, if you don’t see a faction/server change as a big hurdle ofcourse.
We mainly raid normal difficulty (glory achievements) and starting at heroic as we speak and ofcourse plan to be there when the next raid releases too :slight_smile:

Hi Retrispect & Mrs Restrispect (probably Discospect?)!

Rekindled has become a home for many returning players, and a lot of new parents!

I think you’ll find our raid times are good for you (8:30pm server time +), 2 days a week (but no required attendance). We are currently doing HC progress, and can no doubt help you both get your ilvl where it might need to be!

Please add me on Bnet (Mistree#2555) , you can also find more details/other ways of getting in touch on our recruitment post.

I really do hope you’ll get in touch, as you seem to be in the same position as a lot of our members and I think you’ll fit right in!

We are a 1 day a week raiding guild with alot of parents in it new and experienced ones haha! we fit your times. Check us out :wink:

Hi Retri,

Raid times, family feel and a place to raid… Sounds like you will fit in with us.

Please have a read of our post below and if it interests you please do shoot me a battle net message.

Cheers,
Boody - Psykick06#2401

We are what you looking for we are in need of both Roles /
Raiding days wed /Sunday

Wed we start 8 30 Pm svt time due the some people work and on sunday is 8 pm svt time we always end on 11 pm no matter what happend !

Hiya Retrispect and girlfriend,

please add me if you want to have a social chat :slight_smile: Tinkleling#2582

Marbles are currently recruiting for our raiding team.

We are a casual M progression guild focused on progressing Mythic while still having fun. Currently 10/10hc 2/10m

We raid Friday and Saturday 20:00 - 23:00 ST, with a social heroic raid on Wednesdays.

If you just wanted to dip your toes into HC for the time being you could join as a social and try for the progression raids at a later date :slight_smile:

If you would like to know more add my bnet
Smiithy#21682

Maybe we are what you guys are looking for!
We have abit of a later starting time (20:15 servertime) Wednesday + Thursday.
Currently 3/10 Mythic located on Twisting Nether we are a mythic guild focusing on making our raids fun and enjoyable while also killing bosses!
Maybe you guys could check us out and see if it sounds interesting! :slight_smile:
And congrats on your baby girl!!

Dear Retrispect.

If you’re still looking add me for a chat on battlenet (Mrhappybunny#2423) or on discord ( Mrhappybunny#0287)

Hey,

i made a post recently and was wondering if you would be interested in joining us.

Lockhart#2971

[Origin of Insanity] Darkmoon fair a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun

If your still looking we have a spot for you raiding mythic at 2045 3 days a week thursday sunday monday drop me a DM General Dench#3228

If you’re still looking for a guild, [Penance] - Draenor 9/10 hc, would gladly have a chat with you.

We had a late start to the expansion and we are currently rebuilding

Raid times Wed/Sun 20-23 ST with an optional alt/social raid on monday. Please add my battletag Coutsi#21789 if i caught your interest :slight_smile: