Ret Paladin is in a terrible state PVP wise

For first time in years the Ret experience is truely horrific. Our tier set is the worst thing I have ever seen. Our DPS is substandard and not even close to the top end. Our defensives are the worst of any melee class. The amount of evasion, heal, blur and whatever else defensives a DH has while in parallel do so much damage compared to ret is just disgusting. I am fighting warlocks at 2000 rating that do not even move while I am bursting them. I am fighting monks that one-shot me with 500K hits. My FV does at most 200K with a lucky crit. This class simply cannot compete. It is an absolute joke and I am done.

That is all.

2 Likes

stares shamanly

hmmm, in 3s ret standing good with normal heal, but in solo ret just garbage.
Its not about ret pala, its about OP dk, dh, rogues, demo lock.
That rework was really horrible, even warri got roots now, and u only 30% slow :smiley:
Didnt see 500k hits from monk, but yes, its like 2 buttons damage 200 + 200-250k.

Pally s2 did pretty good dmg from execution sentence vs casters, i mean if you did good chain cc, u can do like half hp with ES +Verdict (but not allways), and now its only deal like 150-170 probably when all got 900k+ hp, that means nothing.

Ret pally was created by blizz as hybrid, that shood do less dmg then warri, but he got heals for that and talents like bop, sanc, freedom.

And now its feel like u playing trash, all classes heal or shields u more, warrior deal absorb+ heals more then u, they got charge, leap, roots, slows, and u got nothing.

3 Likes

Mobility has always been the major issue with Paladin, to compensate for its survivability… but that was with the old class designs, nowadays, everybody do everything and it completely destroys these old core class designs that are still around.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.