Ret paladin unintentional pulling mobs in mythic+

Hey there!

I found that ret paladin has some issues with pulling unintended mobs. Today in some m+ keys (especially instances that are tightly packed). I encountered the fact that when casting Judgment/Divine Toll/Hammer of Wrath, I just pull unintentional mobs that aren’t in combat with me/my group. For e.g. in Waycrest Manor, it pulled mobs through the walls/ceilings/floor. We depleted two keys already because of this.
For more details, I was using Abberus 4tier-set + Blessed Champion talent (I’m guessing this can be a problem for judgment/cursader strike + the tier set makes Hammer of Wrath be AoE by hitting 4 targets).

If needed, I can be contacted to provide more details.

Have a nice day!

4 Likes

Yes i play ret paladin and its so annoying yesterday i pull mobs in waycrest trugh multiple walls its incredibly annoying

1 Like

Yup noticed this also, only really a problem on smaller pulls though. It’s also very easy for a rogue hammer to pull the inside bosses early in waycrest, done that a few times now but we were able to recover.

1 Like

its not just ret, Prots divine shield sometimes just has enough range even though it looks like its far enough and pull an extra pack.
you just have to play around it by not casting these spell and have the tank pull back.
I know for a fact that if you divine storm with tempest it can sometimes just fly up or down a wall and pull the mobs that are close to the egdes, same goes for blessed hammer as prot.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a big problem in high M+ keys because additional pack pulls make a ruined key, even when mobs are not in out of sight, the Judgment and Hammer of Wrath going to pull them.

1 Like

Last night I pulled through a wall and upstairs, then switched as I could see them coming but was out of range!

Definitely needs fixing, was sad to not see it in the patch notes for this reset, maybe enough haven’t complained.

1 Like

They really need to change Blessed Champion to work like Divine Toll where it only launches judgements on targets you are already in combat with and not literally anything in range. At least for dungeons and raids.
The amount of times I unintentionally pulled stuff with this is actually insane. It is really bad when you are not allowed to use one of your highest prio spells because you are afraid of wiping your group by doing so especially considering that pressing judgement into targets affected by Expurgation is literally how new tier set works.

1 Like

Yep and this is also affecting in PvP… Why, because when a rogue saps my aoe clips them and breaks it…
Forberance is also the same…

Brother, you just gotta keep your zeal in check :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.