Ret PvP Set Itemization

Hello,
For some reason blizzard decided to put uncessary amounts of int (89 total) on ret PvP set. In comparison holy set has 112 int. Feral PvP set has 52 int. For that amount of int we lose other stats such as stamina.

Here is the ret paladin PvP leg armor. It has 30 stamina. Lowest stamina of all pvp leg items.

And here is the second lowest, mage PvP leg armor with 39 stamina. And all others being 40+.

Please shift some of the int into stamina, we don’t need that much int if any at all.

1 Like

In full r13+2p T2+buff BoK you can have 4100+ mana and 6300 hp its ok.

I don’t see why it’s ok for paladin to have lower stamina than ever other spec in game. Here is how much stamina all class/specs gets from 6 piece of r12/13 gear.

Druid (resto): 248
Warrior: 246
Rogue: 243
Shaman (enhance): 237
Shaman (resto): 234
Paladin (holy): 233
Warlock: 231
Priest (both): 230
Druid (caster): 227
Shaman (elemental): 224
Druid (feral): 221
Mage: 221
Hunter (both): 215
Paladin (retribution): 196

I understand someone has to be the last but being so far lower than the second lowest, hunters which have passive 20% increased stats, is not ok.

1 Like

It seems sad, i understand when a warrior has more HP, but why do all hybrids have more HP than we do ?

Melee characters should always have more stamina then ranged/casters/healers, it’s kinda cringe to watch ranged hybrids just having toomuch compared to melee.

Wasn’t there an outcry for ret gear not having int? What’s the problem now?

It’s not like they can budget your items with warrior stats and slap free int on the side. It probably also takes into account the amount of defensive abilities your class has access to.

1 Like

We are not asking free int on our gear. We just don’t need nowhere near that much int. They moved much needed stamina into not needed at all int.