Retail players on the Classic forum

Why are they even posting here

13 Likes

LFR queue is boring dude

11 Likes

I completely agree with the suggestion!

3 Likes

Or make it so you can only post on Classic characters, and it changes back to a retail one when you post on the retail forums automatically. That’s why I don’t change mine.

11 Likes

Nothing against your post I agree 100%, i still think its funny that you make this post from a retail Warlock^^

Blizzard use discourse for their forums. There are trust levels, these trust levels don’t transfer between characters so I think some just post on their forum characters which are/were their mains in Retail and it’s what they have the most perks on. Or they take part in both forums and don’t want to keep switching.

Pachimari wrote a great guide on it all

There are of course a minority who like to go in either General Discussion forum and troll but I think the majority are genuine.

I don’t get the choice, I am asked to consistently post on one character :wink:

4 Likes

My infamy precedes me so people know me. I suppose I could post on a Classic Dottie, I have a few but they don’t have the trust level as Punyelf says. Then that means changing back if I post on retail.

1 Like

This seems like a weird thing to get hung up about .
Posting from a classic character wouldn’t make what i am saying any more valid than if i where to post it from my usual retail character .

5 Likes

and you think you are something better because you have a lvl15 char on classic servers?

6 Likes

It’s not about being more valid. It’s about not being able to post on the Classic forums if you are not playing Classic. What character you choose to post with isn’t relevant.

8 Likes

and lvl10 and 15 cahrs who post so often and have a hate towards retail char avatars are considered to be playing classic?

2 Likes

Many chars don’t update properly on the forums. I’m not level 22, for example. Just because you re-selected your char doesn’t mean everyone else has.

Plus, yes, level 15 chars are considered to be playing classic, because… well… they’re playing classic…

5 Likes

Why do you lot care so much which character I post on, what does it matter?

I’ve always posted on Grupp, and intend to always post on Grupp. Grupp is my forum-posting avatar.

If they made some arbitrary rule that only Classic characters can post on the Classic forums, I’d just make a new Troll Shaman called Grupp, level it to 10 and carry on posting. Does anyone think the contents of my posts would be significantly different if posted on a different L10 version of Grupp who happens to be hosted on a Classic realm?

6 Likes

and just because other cbad to change the avatar means they arent playing it?

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t mean they aren’t playing it. You’re the one saying they aren’t playing it

1 Like

If you want recognition for your level 60, then I would recommend showing off your mount in Ironforge rather than trolling a forum post.

2 Likes

well its not me here who think hes something better because he posts on a classic char

2 Likes

But it is you who is gatekeeping being a classic player based upon the level displayed on the forums

1 Like

noooo please <3 it will take me ages due to real life to hit 30 and I love chatting on here while at work :smiley:

no im not idgaf who posts on what.

i just consider it funny when a lvl10 char thinks hes something better than a bfa avatar xd