Retired Wotlk/Cata Hardcore Raider LF guild on any EU (English) server

Hi Guys (and girls),

I’m here today to see what kind of interest there is for a retired hardcore raider, I’m going to dip my rod in the water and see if anything worth reeling in bites.

I retired from raiding officially in Tier 12 after the first month or so. However, I went from raiding almost everyday to raiding every other day because of IRL commitments in Tier 11.

My raiding career started in WotLK on Magtheridon-EU when <Ensidia> were still located on that realm. I managed to join a social raiding guild and clear Naxx 25 every week, with a raid comprised of guilds members and PUGs from Dalaran. I got a little more serious towards the end of this tier when I joined a then semi-hardcore raiding guild <Eminence> (I’m still on Magtheridon during this period).

In Ulduar we started to get more serious with our recruitment. We took advantage of the fact that a lot of guilds ranked higher than us were starting to break up and we managed to get a couple of good recruits to bolster our raids and our performances in Ulduar Heroics improved and we managed to kill every boss except for Yogg 0 Lights and Algalon in the 25 man mode before the release of TOGC.

Halfway through TOGC, <Ensidia> left the server and many of the extremely high-ranking guilds on the server left with them or collapsed. We picked up a few more members and within a few weeks we were the number 1 guild on the server. This culminated in us getting the server first Tribute to Insanity which is now a feat of strength and it comes with an exclusive title, “Grand Crusader <name>”.

Going into ICC 25 man, we had high hopes for a top 200 guild finish to the expansion and with a raid now comprised of some of the games best players (they were from the best of the best on the best realm) we felt we had a solid chance. We had a few hiccups during this tier, including moving to a new realm, Trollbane-EU, we finished Lich King Heroic 25 man ranked 178th in the world

Further Achievements Include:

• Tier 11, Heroic, 10 man - 280th
  • [I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am] I believe we were only the 20 something guild in the world to complete this.
  • Tier 12, Heroic, 10 man - 156th (overall), 85th (10man)

I was a sub in tier 12 but I was involved with progress on every boss and participated in the final kill of every one other than Heroic Ragnaros, which I think is around the time I totally quit raiding in WoW because of IRL commitments

A little info about myself:

• 27 years old (English)
  • Mature student studying Electrical & Electronic Engineering
  • Obsessive personality - I am very singly-minded and when I commit to something I get it done
  • I will not settle for 2nd place
  • I can play virtually any caster DPS to a high standard but I’m willing to fill any role.
  • I’m occasionally funny and have a dark sense of humour.
  • I hate sushi

If any high-ranking guilds are in need of a social/sub to their raid and don’t mind gearing me up. Please get in touch with me.

Best Regards

Arcánía
Al’Akir
Battle Net: Arcania#2482

Hey my dashing friend.
If you are looking for a place to call home then we at Resolution may be just the place for you. You sound like you’d fit right in to our bunch of misfits and weirdos. If you have any questions for me if somehow I interest you then feel free to contact me on btag Vanguard#21805

I hope to hear from you soon

Hey! I think we might have a spot for you.

You can find my battle.net in the forum post I linked.