Retribution is the weakest it has ever been in PVP

Final Verdict critical strikes during full Cool-down does less damage than a tick of an affliction warlock, Shadow Priest or Feral Druid damage over time and this is my big spender? The average Final Verdict damage across 47 rounds of Solo Shuffle is 396k. That is 6-8% of target health. The highest Final Verdict I have hit in 47 rounds is 889k which is absurdly low.

Our Self healing has never been worst, with my average External Flame across 47 rounds of Solo Shuffle being 412k and my average Flash Light being 211k. that means sacrificing 2 GCD including the Holy Power for my “biggest finisher” means I will regain roughly 10% maximum health at a cost of 100% of my damage for those 2 GCD. in addition if i Divine Shield and attempt to recover, during my Divine Shield i will like recover 20% of my total health making the ability worthless as a defensive and is actually now better off using during your burst set ups rather as a defensive spell. Blessing of Sacrifice is now a hinderance outside of 2v2 as every other class spells are that high, that if you you place this on a target, you cannot sustain yourself and just die putting more pressure on the healer.

Our defensive spell themselves are absolutely garbage with a 10% wall??? 10% really? Shield of Veng is absolutely poor as dampening often makes it the second time around have vastly reduced healing which inturns nerfs it damage…

Our mobility is pathetic given we have zero magic debuff anymore to protect Freedom and lack of “burst damage” means when we do get to the target we do absolutely zero damage.

All i see at the moment with Retribution is the following

• Lowest Tier Burst damage in the game
  • Lowest Tier Survival
  • Lowest Tier Mobility
  • Lowest Tier Crowd Control across all damage dealer specs
  • No Mortal Strike or Healing reduction
  • No form of offensive dispels

What do we literally offer anybody that plays with us?

2 Likes

Totally agree…

Not saying I disagree with the requirement to buff both flash and eternal flame / WoG. The figures you quote seem a bit low. I had Eternal flame crit for over 1mil other night (HoT is still useless and needs changed) make the HoT effect provide a bonus to healing from flash? Anyway.

Also Flash heals terrible unless you opt for instant 6s CD (too long, make it 4) OOM will still exist but up our sustain.

New buff to Devine prot increase healing taken 15% when up. New Wrath increases healing done 20% (30%?) if I read patch notes right).

This together could provide that boost to self healing we need. Sadly it doesn’t change how higher healing output would be tied to DPS Cd. Atleast we can heal with shield immediately after using LoH PTR……. Y

not in shuffle u won’t be getting 1m crits

Agreed they have gutted our core abillities over the last few expansions they are trolling the ret paladin players.

Yet its ok for mage and rogues to literally one shot you when they burst and have of this mobillity and defensives on par with a ret paladin.

This world will come to an end before we see mage or rogue anything less then s tier or high a not in our lifetime

That’s nice but the 2min Wrath hits hart. 11.0.5 seems like a major dps nerf.