Return of the Gust of Wind

Am i only one feeling the need to restore the Gust of Wind?

While there is still time for suggestions about Shadowlands, I would like to draw attention to this talent that I miss immeasurably.

The number of petitions and requests before the launch of BFA regarding Gust of Wind reached its zenith.
Unfortunately, Blizzard remained firm on its decision to remove this skill permamently because it did not fit with the class fantasy.

I would like to point out that this talent the MOST suits class fantasy.
This is one of four elements, what then does Windfury and Wind Shear do on the spellbars?

Talent itself was not even a very popular choice, it was a great taste that perfectly emphasized fantasy shaman as a class.

It was not answered by Blizzard to a wide range of players why talent was really removed.
You can’t say it was an OP, you can’t say it was ruining PVP.
And remembering what problems are currently facing shamans with meele classes, this skill will be most useful to us.

In most cases, talent was mainly used to save us from falling damage. And that was awesome!
The skill was so great that the pleasure of playing a shaman in the Legion was doubly interesting.

The impact that restoring this skill will bring - will not be a matter of game balance, but mainly player satisfaction.

I would like on behalf of all shamans who love Shaman as much as I do because of this one skill to bring it back to the game.

I am asking for an official answer regarding this topic.
I am also asking all shamans to give additional reasons why you think that the Gust of Wind should return to our spellbars.

8 Likes

I recently made a post of spells Id like to see come back and I completely forgot about this one.

Thank you for your post :slight_smile:

i relly like telent i could move cast not be bound earth sock well air thet nice

I would like Gust of Wind back because I’m tired of feeling like a sitting duck in pvp.

I dont think gust of wind is good for the game. Some class shouldnt be mobile.

I would love to have gust of wind back. It was great for many things and felt good to use. Ghost wolf is nice when you need to move longer distances but a lot of the time I feel punished by jumping into wolf, not doing any casts and also wasting globals.

1 Like

I would like old windfury proc big dmg not this tickling crap. And earth shock, good heal , shamanic rage for survival, well I want viable and 1v1 duable enhancement

Really, from all the things you can ask for, you want shams to be good in 1v1?

Duels are not the mainstay of pvp.

Yes I do , cause you want to be crapped on by doing dailies by some bot dh 50 ilvls lower than you that can erase you from existence? No thx. I want to be selfreliable not with some pocket healer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.