Returnee LF guild

Hi!

I’m currently looking for a friendly guild to hopefully do some content with! Nothing too hardcore, as sadly university calls.

A heads up: I haven’t played World of Warcraft seriously since Burning Crusade (I know, it was a long time ago), so I’ll probably be asking a lot of “noobish” questions, and probably will be lost for another week while I relearn the game.

If it matters:
-Lv 120 Mage (Fire spec), Alliance

Bnet: Haddy#21816

Hey Angreh!

Annex is currently looking for those interested in raiding in 8.3, but we also have lots of space for socials if you’re looking for something more relaxed.

You can find more out about us here; [A] - [Heroic] - <Annex> Looking for DPS, 1 healer and Raid leader!

Alternatively, if you want to chat in game, you can reach me on Bnet: Methodic360#2352 or chat to any of our officer team on our Discord; discord.gg/f8bmTHX

Look forward to chatting to you more!

Hello Angreh!

“Triade” is a new guild that would be glad to have you on board of our adventures :slight_smile: our aim is to form a group of friends to do content together, and as we are a new guild it is exciting to unlock achievements with us. Give me a wisp if you’re interested, and welcome back to the game!

Edit: the brackets I used for the guild name hid it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.