Hi and welcome!
Yup, that’s a level 50 Paladin ok
Getting a dragon mount is very easy. Here’s exactly how to get a nice one, the Twilight Drake, that is guaranteed and takes just a couple of minutes:
- Go to Dragonblight zone in Northrend. You can get there from the Portal Room in the Mage Tower in Stormwind. Go through the Dalaran (Northrend) portal to get to Dalaran. Then fly south into Dragonblight zone.
- Right-click your portrait and from the drop-down you get choose Raid Difficulty - Legacy Raid Size - 25-man. (If you were on 10-man difficulty you would get the Black Drake rather than the Twilight Drake; I think the Twilight Drake is nicer.)
- In the south of Dragonblight zone you will see Wyrmrest Tower on the map. Fly to it. Coming from the North, you will see a crevasse in the ground leading to an under-ground-level entrance. Go in there.
- From that entrance, go straight across the round room into the portal at the far side.
- You are now facing a HUGE dragon in the middle of a lake of lava, with lots of other mobs all around the edges of the space. DO NOT kill any of the mobs around. You want to attack and kill the big dragon without killing any of the three minibosses at teh sides.
- Simply run across the lake onto the island where the big dragon in the middle sits, and hit him. At level 50 you will probably kill him in one shot.
- At this point, everything in the whole instance will come at you. That’s fine. They won’t even scratch the armour of a Level 50 Paladin. Kill them all!
Now pick up the loot. Among it you will find
Right-click that, and the drake will become available in your mounts.
There’s a huge guide here, showing all mounts in the game.
If there are any more questions, or anything else I can help with, do please ask again.
Looking at your armoury, I think your daughter can buy faster flying for 5000 gold. This has nothing to do with which mount you are on; it just allows you to fly faster on any flying mount. You can purchase that faster flying ability beside the Flight Master in Stormwind.
P.S. I just noticed something. It probably doesn’t matter to your daughter, but I thought I’d mention it.
Paladin has three specialisations.
Protection Paladin is a Tank, virtually unkillable in the world, designed to take the main damage for a party of 5 in a dungeon, or a larger party in a raid.
Retribution Paladin is a DPS, designed to deal as much damage as possible, Still pretty tough, but nothing like a Protection Paladin.
Holy Paladin heals other players.
You can switch betwen any spec at any time. Just open the Specialisation and Talents button on the bottom bar, or press N.
Your daughter’s Paladin has chosen Retribution spec. That’s fine, but a Retribution Paladin needs a 2-handed weapon to use its strongest attacks. Castshadow is currently using a one-handed weapon, and a Shield in the other hand. That’s what a Protection Paladin uses.
So: Retribution spec uses a two-handed weapon. Protection spec uses a one-handed weapon and a shield.
You don’t HAVE to, but some attacks won’t work, with either spec, if you’re not using the expected weapon.
Maybe she already switches betwen the two, and just didn’t switch back to a two-hander, but I thought I’d mention it. Personally, I’d recommend a Protection Paladin spec to any young player who just presses buttons. As I said, it’s unkillable, and the ability Avenger’s Shield makes Captain America look like an amateur.