Returning CE raider LF guild

As stated in the title I am a returning raider looking for a home to progress through The War within. I have played since wotlk and raid atleast once each expansion except Dragonflight across multiple charecters, specs and roles (Comprehenives raiding history and logs available if required).

I was unable to play in DF as growing older means I have less time to invest in the game and at the current point in my life was unable to dedicate the necessary time to raiding and therefore didn’t play to much as raiding is my main enjoyment in the game.

I am looking for an enjoyable and stable place to progress through the war within clearing each raid as and when they release and be ready for the next one. I offer quite a lot of experience with my time raiding through almost every single expansion with varying levels of play from w250 to w1500 with a Hall of Fame in there too. I willingly accept constructive criticism and am just looking for an fun place to enjoy the game because thats why we all play.

Current Character is a Mage

Available 18:30ST - Whenever on the days below

Monday
Tuesday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

If I seem like a player that would fit, better and enjoy your guild and the environment within your guild please hit me up on battle net and we can have a chat.

Hashtag#21335

Do you ever get impulsively hysterical? SaveCowEatPanda is recruiting crash test dummies. If you survive, we will be willingly let you have a second go while reviewed with expended guidance on grass, pizza and alcohol. discord.gg/hrzF4ru and more details on [A][H] Europe [SaveCowEatPanda] 2011 International Gaming Community