Returning DPS player LF a casual raiding guild

Level 30 Human Male IRL.

Looking for a mature, chill casual raiding guild. Currently playing Boomkin and having no other class at 120 level. Happy and willing to change character, spec and role for the good of the guild both before joining and at any point thereafter.

Available to raid on Tuesdays and Saturdays, unless life happens (family visit or some such). Could also make about 2/3 Sundays and the odd Friday here and there, but not reliably so. Other days are virtually impossible for me, because I work over night.

Have not raided since MoP and have no relevant experience in something like 6 years. Have not even done a Mythic dungeon in my life. As such, I might struggle even in Normal difficulty at the moment. Long-term, should I get enough gear and improve my play, have no issue trying Heroic or possibly even Mythic.

That said, killing as many bosses as possible on the hardest difficulty is of no importance to me. I value the atmosphere in the raid and guild above anything else and as long as everyone tries their best, do not care, whether we are wiping on 2nd Normal boss, or blasting through Heroic ones.

Played mostly DPS in the past (Frost/UH DK, Ele Shammy, Demo/Affli Lock, Spriest in Cata; Ele Shammy in MoP), off-healing when necessary (Disc Priest, Resto Shammy in Cata; Resto Shammy in MoP). Never raided as a tank. That said, I am not attached to any particular class/spec/role and will happily switch/reroll to anything the guild needs at any given moment. Have done so in the past, frequently swapping between alts both during the raids and between expansions.

Do not have a mic currently and prefer not to talk much during raids, but again, if necessary, willing to adjust. Realm and Faction change is no issue. Contact me here or on Balgrim#1873 BattleTag.

Thank you for your time! Should more people be interested in someone like me, will consider them in the order they reach out to me.