Returning DPS/Tank LF Guild on any realm

I’m a returning high-end raider from the WotLK era, being one of the top DPS’s of the top guild on the server back then.

I mainly play feral, and in addition to a goof focus on boss mechanics, I do pull off a good performance in DPS, against the general opinion about the current image of feral druids.
In M+ I’ve played a lot of guardian around +10-12 keystones, and grown to love that spec aswell.

I started doing Uldir pretty recently, so now I’m just 7/8H (taken G’huun down to 2% until half of the pug wiped to popping blisters) and just 1/8M, since I stepped into Mythic first time last week.

Needless to say, I’d like to progress in a more organized environment. I consider myself an oldschool progression raider, so the chaotic way of pugging is somewhat painful.

Other than that, I’d like to find a community. I’m a really social, vocal guy. 26 years of age.

However the realm system works with guilds these days, I’m open to change my realm if I find an interesting guild full of opportunities. Whether you’re 3/8, 6/8 or 8/8 on Mythic, I’d like to hear more of you.

Peace out! :panda_face:

Good morning Medaya

If you consider faction change as well please read the info about us here: [A] Lightbringer - Et Lux - recruiting for Dazar'alor/CoS

If you like what you see, send me a btag request :slight_smile:
to fuge#2659

Hi Medaya,
I’m helping my guild recruiting and we’d be happy to have you on our team!

Here our recruitment post for more information:

Primordial Flame is an English-speaking Horde guild on Drak’thul (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress through Mythic Uldir (2/8M) and head into 8.1 content.

We transferred to Drak’thul from Shadowsong/Azsune on the 13th November in order to open ourselves up to more players.

Currently Recruiting:

• ALL CLASSES
  • However, Ranged dps; Priests; a second tank are high priority.

Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday. Our Saturday Raid is currently subject to change.

Please come with experience if applying for our Mythic Raid team, preferably having cleared HC.

Please contact our GM or one of our officers on Battlenet for more details.

• EIDOLON#21568 (GM)
  • blacksheep#21897
  • Wimball#2238

We’re a casual horde raiding guild located on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar with aims to clear HC content and Glory of the Raider each tier as well as make as much progress into Mythic as we can. We also run multiple Mythic+ groups throughout the week for all guildies interested, and push up to, and beyond, key lvl 10.

We’re mature minded players who enjoy raiding with more than a few laughs during the our raids, we will clear all HC content and have fun getting there.

Our members are from all over Europe, although sometimes it feels like some are from another planet!

Raid days (mains) – Weds & Sun
Raid days (ALTS) - Sat
Raid Times – 8pm – 11pm (server time)

Current progress (n) – 8/8
Current progress (h) – 7/8

About you:

Age – Over 21 preferred, but for mature players 16+ we would also consider.
Availability – 2 nights, we understand that real life get’s in the way at times though.
Language – Understanding and communicating in English is a must.
Knowledge – You must know your class and spec.
Experience – Raiding at heroic level of content is a must, although for the right applicant we will consider offering a chance to step up.
Comms - We expect you to use Discord while raiding and doing Mythic+, adds to the banter when your head falls off!

If that sounds interesting to you, hit one of us up on battlenet at Rommel12#2398, Lunachick#2177 or ayayaclap#2604

Hi Medaya
First of all, Welcome back.
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink:

Thanks for all the replies here! When I get the time, I’ll have a look on some realm specs as well as the guilds posted here!

Until that, feel free to mention if you have more progressing guilds going! :sunglasses: